MasterCraft International announced today, the signing of professional waterskier Jaret Llewellyn to the MasterCraft team.
Llewellyn, who is a skiing tour-de-force, holds such titles as Current World Overall Champion, 4-time World Jump Champion (1997, 1999, 2001, 2005), 5-time World Cup Jump Champion (1996, 1997, 1999, 2003, 2005), US Open Overall Champion in 2000, 3-time US Pro Tour Jump Champion (1998, 1999, 2001) and 6-time Masters Overall Champion.
With over 100 professional wins and 11 world records under Llewellyn's belt, it goes without saying that MasterCraft are thrilled to have this world-class athlete as part of the team.
Ian Birdsall, MasterCraft VP of International Business, comments: "Jaret Llewellyn has a long history with MasterCraft, dating back to his time as a part of our team during his early competitive years," "Since then he has become an icon in the sport and holder of many coveted waterskiing titles, a number of which have been achieved behind MasterCraft ProStars." Birdsall continues, "In the year that MasterCraft has signed the first ever exclusive six year agreement to become the official tow boat to both the World Cup and to all IWWF world-titled waterski and wakeboard events, it is fitting that we welcome Jaret back to the MasterCraft Team."
Jaret comments: "My family and I had to look at who we believe is committed to water skiing for the long term and we see MasterCraft leading the pack as usual."
Jaret Llewellyn Career Stats:
- Current World Ski Fly record holder 299'
- Current World Overall Champion
- 4-time World Jump Champion (1997, 1999, 2001, 2005)
- 5-time World Cup Jump Champion (1996, 1997, 1999, 2003, 2005)
- World Overall Champion in 2001, 2007
- World Trick Champion in 1999
- 10-time Moomba Masters Overall Champion
- US Open Overall Champion in 2000
- 3-time US Pro Tour Jump Champion (1998, 1999, 2001)
- 22-Times Moomba Masters Champion
- 6-time Masters Overall Champion
- Over 100 Professional Wins
- Flag bearer at 2003 Pan American Games
- 11 World Records
- 9-World Titles
- 9-Times US Masters Champion
- 8-Times US Open Champion
- 26-Time Pan American Championship medals
- 8-Gold, 2-Silvers Pan American Games