Sunday 19 May 2013 Good Morning
Held to a higher standard
X-Star's world-renowned wakes are revered for their consistency, smooth approach, thick launch pads and soft peaks. It's won Rider's Choice Awards five years in a row. It's a big part of the soul of every pro who competes for the podium. And the legendary X-Star has pulled more world champions and official 1080's than any other boat – period.
|Fuel Capacity||53 Gallons|
|Length of Boat||22' 3''|
|Boat Weight||4,250 lbs.|
7 things you should know about this boat
- The X-Star is a known quantity and can stand on its own in terms of real "wake world" credibility – it is the only boat to win 5 consecutive WakeWorld.com Rider's Choice Awards which means most riders recognize the superiority of this wakeboard machine, even if they ride behind the "other guys".
- The X-Star has pulled more official 1080's than any other – notably the hardest trick in the current book but apparently a little easier with the wake of the X-Star.
- The X-Star has the unmatched innovation of the AP-1 hull which means the X-Star doesn't need gimmicks like a trim tab or foil to create the ultimate wake.
- The X-Star is was the first boat designed with the innovative pickle-fork bow that allows for more seating and also creates space for the standard bow ladder and anchor locker.
- The X-Star comes standard with a tower, rotating board racks, hard triple tank ballast system that will gulp down 1000 lbs of H20, and a premier sound system that will let everyone know you have definitely arrived.
- The X-Star has nearly 90 cubic feet of storage for all your stuff or for more ballast bags. Speaking of ballast, option to install the plug n' play system that is ready to use with additional ballast sacs. No messy pumps or annoying power cords.
- The X-Star comes standard with MasterCraft's newest innovation, the BIG (Boat Instrument Gauge) Screen, a beautiful, crystal clear 6" display framed in distinctive billet aluminum.