Monday 20 May 2013 Good Evening
Held to a higher standard
While the X-80's most recognizable feature may be its pickle-fork front end and sheer size (28 feet long), its most distinguishing characteristic may be its ability to please just about every one you can put comfortably on board. With three distinct seating and conversation areas, the X-80 can be a family afternoon cruiser or dedicated wake machine. Features like a wet bar with hard-surface countertop, freshwater sink and optional refrigerator are like having a kitchen on water. The X-80 offers plenty of storage options for all-day excursions. Picnic baskets, towels, tubes, skis, and gear store in more places than you can imagine. And, the seating gets even more spacious, thanks to the innovative drop-down passenger lounger.
|Fuel Capacity||100 Gallon|
|Length of Boat||28' 3"|
|Boat Weight||6,420 lbs.|
|Width Amidship||9' 6"|
7 things you should know about this boat
- The X-80 STS stands for Secondary Turn Screw which is an incredibly fancy way to say this bad boy has the power of twin V-8's, not only making the X-80 the only 28 footer in the inboard market but the only inboard with twin powerhouses with a maximum horsepower of 800 stallions.
- The X-80 STS is the only inboard boat to be named Boating Magazine's "Boat of the Year", which was followed a few years later by a Boating Magazine honor when the X-80 STS was named 1 of 5 "New Classics" soon to be desired by all boaters.
- The X-80 STS is truly a day boat with a 110 gallon fuel tank, entertainment center with sink and ice box, optional refrigerator, head (with optional vacuum flush system) and more than enough space for 15 people.
- The X-80 STS comes standard with MasterCraft's newest innovation, the BIG (Boat Instrument Gauge) Screen, a beautiful, crystal clear 6" display that is more computer than gauge, allowing you to see not only typical fuel, temp, speed and cruise settings but provides a cutting edge interface to save user data (i.e. ballast and tab settings) and to watch footage shot by the optional tower camera.
- The X-80 possesses the innovative pickle-fork bow that allows for more seating and also creates space for the standard bow ladder and anchor locker that will encourage you to stop this vessel and relax.
- The X-80 has the industry's only 4 tip exhaust system, making the X-80 STS a high octane beast.
- The X-80 is built to entertain but it also comes ready to stow stuff with nearly 80 cubic feet of under seat storage.