Monday 20 May 2013 Good Morning
Held to a higher standard
Owning the only hull ever approved for all five competitive events, the X-7 has several fascinating personalities. Not to mention the fact that you can choose any single activity and the X-7 accomplishes it better than most specialized boats. Complete with deep bow seating and a fully removable rear seat that can double as a sundeck.
|Fuel Capacity||28 Gallons|
|Length of Boat||19' 8"|
|Boat Weight||3,070 lbs.|
7 things you should know about this boat
- The X-7 is built on the legendary EVO hull giving it a world record ski wake .
- The X-7 is one of the X-Series boat certified by AWSA for ALL competitive waterski events.
- The X-7 is the perfect boat for the family who loves to ski but doesn't mind doing some wakeboarding on the side. Oh yeah, it makes a great wakeskate boat as well!
- The X-7 comes standard with tower, rotating board racks and ballast system that will drink in 500 lbs of water.
- The X-7 has 16 cubic feet of storage with a highly convenient rear storage locker for your skis, ropes, gloves and binding lube.
- The X-7 comes standard with multi-port electronic fuel injection for turn-of-the-key starting, smart rack and pinion steering system for needle-like precision MasterCraft Cruise and drive-by-wire technology for holding speeds within .2 mph
- The X-7 is under 20 feet so it is a perfect fit for those that need to store their water toys in the garage.