Wednesday 22 May 2013 Good Morning
Held to a higher standard
The new X-55 - an all day stylish performance party platform. Incredible engineered wakes for wakeboarding and wake surfing? Check. Seating for 18? Check. Copious storage spaces? Check. Private head compartment, bow armrests, and reversible passenger lounger? Check. ZeroFlex flyer tower and spinning board racks? Check. the BIG Screen and command center? Check. The X-55 will thrill all your senses on the water, all day – everyday!
|Fuel Capacity||90 Gallon|
|Length of Boat||25' 5"|
|Boat Weight||5,150 lbs.|
7 things you should know about this boat
- The X-55, both wake machine and lounge, is the only 25 footer on the inboard market - with its substantial pickle-fork bow and monstrous wraparound seating designed to host up to 18 people, it by far is one of the largest inboard boats on the market.
- The X-55 has a unique, modified deep vee hull design that provides a smooth ride like many of its larger I/O counterparts without sacrificing the wake performance for wakeboarding and surfing. Add in the optional surf tabs to help create a massive, tuned surf wake and take Hawaii off your surf to-do list.
- The X-55 comes standard with a deck configuration that allows for more seating – however there is an option to replace a small amount of this seating with a entertainment / wet bar that includes a freshwater sink, Corian sink cover and a refrigerator that can hold plenty of energy drinks and food for a full day on the water.
- The X-55 comes standard with MasterCraft's newest innovation, the BIG (Boat Instrument Gauge) Screen, a beautiful, crystal clear 6" display that is more computer than gauge, allowing you to see not only typical fuel, temp, speed and cruise settings but providing a cutting edge interface to save user data (i.e. ballast and surf tabs settings) and for watching footage shot by the optional tower camera.
- The X-55 provides an integrated step-up from the boarding platform and a walk-thru transom making entry into the "main cabin" a breeze.
- The X-55 pickle-fork bow not only allows for more seating but it also creates space for the standard bow ladder and anchor locker.
- The X-55 comes standard with oversized boarding platform, tower, rotating board racks and hard triple tank ballast system that will gulp down 1,175 lbs of official USDA water, making this boat a first rate wake sports boat. But for those who like more weight, you can option to install the plug n' play system that is ready to use with additional ballast sacs. No messy pumps or annoying power cords.