Tuesday 21 May 2013 Good Evening
Held to a higher standard
The wondrous X-45 delivers our trademark MasterCraft performance while comfortably seating 18. Imagine the possibilities. Ski, cruise, wakesurf, swim, wakeskate, float, tube, wakeboard, party. This is the only boat to perform all with exhilarating skill. Consider the X-45's amenities, walk-through billet door, bow ladder and wrap-around seating – it can’t be beat.
|Fuel Capacity||90 Gallons|
|Length of Boat||24' 2|
|Boat Weight||4,950 lbs.|
7 things you should know about this boat
- The X-45, a true family boat, is the most spacious 24 footer on the inboard market with its pickle-fork bow and huge wraparound seating creating enough room for 18 people, an offering unmatched by the competition due to their much smaller bows.
- The X-45 rides like many of its larger I/O counterparts thanks to its modified deep vee stepped hull which gives it a smooth ride in all typical water conditions without sacrificing the wake performance for wakeboarding and surfing. Add in the optional surf tabs to help create a massive, tuned surf wake and take Hawaii off your surf to-do list.
- The X-45 comes standard with MasterCraft's newest innovation, the BIG (Boat Instrument Gauge) Screen, a beautiful, crystal clear 6" display that is more computer than gauge, allowing you to see not only typical fuel, temp, speed and cruise settings but providing a cutting edge interface to save user data (i.e. ballast and surf tabs settings) and for watching footage shot by the optional tower camera.
- The X-45 pickle-fork bow not allows for more seating but it creates space for the standard bow ladder and anchor locker that will make your day on the lake even more relaxing.
- The X-45 has a walk-thru transom that gives arrivals from the boarding platform a place to walk as the re-enter the "main cabin".
- The X-45 comes with an unprecedented 127 cubic feet of storage with huge amounts of storage in the bow, cockpit and stern of the boat.
- The X-45 comes standard with oversized boarding platform, tower, rotating board racks and hard triple tank ballast system that will gulp down 1000 lbs of USDA water, making this boat a terrific wakeboard and wakesurf boat. But for those who like more weight, you can option to install the plug n' play system that is ready to use with additional ballast sacs. No messy pumps or annoying power cords.