Friday 24 May 2013 Good Evening
Held to a higher standard
Wakeboard, wakeskate, wake surf, cruise, ski, invent a new sport, the Saltwater X-35 is designed to put you in the spotlight with an array of other impressive features and amenities that definitely help you rise above it all. Such as a smoother ride from the X-35's deeper, self-bailing hull, a reversible forward/backward-facing companion seat, wet bar with refrigerator and tons of storage.
|Fuel Capacity||60 gal|
|Length of Boat||23' 5"|
|Boat Weight||4,900 lbs.|
7 things you should know about this boat
- The X-35 is 23'5" long with a wide 102" beam creating room for you to entertain up to 16 people.
- Speaking of entertaining, the X-35 can be optioned out to have a sink, faucet and refrigerator.
- The X-35 touts the infamous MasterCraft pickle fork design, originally created to supply more bow room and to give your water dwellers another entry point with its convenient bow ladder.
- The X-35 was designed to put I/Os to shame, especially since it has been loaded up with amenities, one of which is the innovative designed MasterCraft Passenger Seat that allows the co-captain to adjust their seat to look forward or aft.
- The X-35 has a new rendition of its modified deep vee hull and that translates into a silky smooth ride without sacrificing the wake performance for wakeboarding and surfing. Add in the optional surf tabs to help create a massive, tuned surf wake and take Hawaii off your surf to-do list.
- The X-35 comes standard with edgy graphics, tower, swiveling board racks with clamps, ballast system and the acclaimed the BIG (Boat Instrument Gauge) Screen, a beautiful, crystal clear 6" display that is more computer than gauge, allowing you to see not only typical fuel, temp, speed and cruise settings but providing a cutting edge interface to save user data (i.e. ballast and surf tabs settings) and for watching footage shot by the optional tower camera.
- The X-35 has unparalleled storage thanks to its incredibly deep hull design which means you can fit more big stuff in your boat including additional ballast - for those who like more weight, you can option to install the plug n' play system that is ready to use with additional ballast sacs. No messy pumps or annoying power cords.