Friday 24 May 2013 Good Morning
Held to a higher standard
A bold new breed of wakesport boat. The MasterCraft X-25 features an innovative new seating configuration and loads of creature comforts, all built upon a deep-vee hull originally developed for intercoastal and saltwater conditions. So in addition to kicking out a rampy wake for wakeboarding and an epic curl for surfing, the X-25 also ensures a smooth ride that's sure to be appreciated by your entire entourage.
|Fuel Capacity||53 gal / 200 l|
|Length of Boat||21 ft 6 in / 6.58 m|
|Boat Weight||4370 lbs / 1982 kg|
|Width Amidship||102 in / 2.59 m|
7 things you should know about this boat
- The X-25 is built on the same hull as the CSX 220 – a proven hull for stellar wakes.
- Because the X-25 is built on the CSX 220 hull, it has the deepest vee of any 22 footer inboard on the water – this means that no matter what chaos you find on the water, your passengers will only find a soft, dry ride.
- The X-25 has a stellar amount of storage – 83 cubic feet to be exact. No more deciding what to bring and what to leave behind – just bring it.
- The X-25 has easy-to-access storage – while many boats ask you to pull up cushions and out of the way to get to storage, the X-25 comes with gullwing and underseat storage connected to top of the line shock mounts so the cushions easily come up and stay out of your way while you stash your stuff.
- The X-25 comes with the inboard markets first, true transom seating. Simply flip up the rear transom cushion and voila! you now have a large area to sit at the transom great for relaxing or prepping for the next session. Flip the transom cushion back down and you have your full sunpad again.
- The X-25 has room for 16 people thanks to the pickle fork bow and huge wraparound seating.
- The X-25 has all the amenities you have come to demand of MasterCraft – the BIG display, tower, swiveling board racks, ballast system, high-end stereo system with sub and of course details like arm rests for the bow passengers. If that is not enough, option up and go for the tower video camera, surf tabs and a multitude of other things that leave all the other boats looking like the average Joe's that they are.