Tuesday 21 May 2013 Good Evening
Held to a higher standard
At a garage-friendly 20 feet, the X-2 still provides plenty of seating for everyone to join the fun. And it offers top-end speed for slalom skiing; and thick wakes with sweet lips for wakeboarding. Inch for inch - from the tips of its pickle-fork bow to the swim platform - it provides an abundance of standard features and amenities.
|Fuel Capacity||45 Gallons|
|Length of Boat||20' 0"|
|Boat Weight||3,500 lbs.|
7 things you should know about this boat
- The X-2 is by far the largest 20 footer on the market – people swear up and down it is bigger than 20 feet.
- The X-2 has MasterCraft's innovative pickle-fork bow design, allowing for more room up front (and giving the X-2 the moniker of "The mini X-Star").
- The X-2 comes standard with MasterCraft's newest innovation, the BIG (Boat Instrument Gauge) Screen, a beautiful, crystal clear 6" display that is more computer than gauge, allowing you to see not only typical fuel, temp, speed and cruise settings but providing a cutting edge interface to save user data (i.e. ballast and surf tabs settings) and for watching footage shot by the optional tower camera.
- The X-2 has an one of the best engineered wakes for versatility making this boat optimal for the family that skis, wakeboards, surfs, tubes and cruises. Add in the optional surf tabs to help create a massive, tuned surf wake and take Hawaii off your surf to-do list.
- The X-2 comes with an unprecedented 76 cubic feet of storage for all of life's on-water necessities.
- The X-2 comes standard with oversized boarding platform, tower, rotating board racks and hard tank ballast system – and for those who like more weight, you can option to install the plug n' play system that is ready to use with additional ballast sacs. No messy pumps or annoying power cords.
- The X-2 is exactly 20 feet so it is a perfect fit for those that need to store their water toys in the garage.