Sunday 19 May 2013 Good Morning
Held to a higher standard
At 21' 8" in length and a panoramic 100-inch beam, wrap-around seating and swiveling board racks, the X-15 comfortably accommodates everybody. Our passion for design and performance is evident in the distinctive dash, the innovative BIG (Boat Instrument Gauge) Screen and servo-driven electromechanical custom gauges. And with MasterCraft genes, it has the proven performance to deliver everybody’s idea of fun - especially if that involves any attempt to cheat gravity via the sublime science of wakeboarding.
|Fuel Capacity||45 Gallons|
|Length of Boat||21' 8"|
|Boat Weight||3,575 lbs.|
7 things you should know about this boat
- The X-15 is an example of large things coming in slightly smaller packages – it feels like a typical 23 footer.
- The X-15 also rides big thanks to its modified deep vee hull that helps it cut through the chop like many of its larger I/O counterparts.
- The X-15 has enough seating in both the traditional bow and wraparound seating lounge to host 14 of your closest family and friends – even some that aren't so close.
- The X-15 comes standard with MasterCraft's newest innovation, the BIG (Boat Instrument Gauge) Screen, a beautiful, crystal clear 6" display that is more computer than gauge, allowing you to see not only typical fuel, temp, speed and cruise settings but providing a cutting edge interface to save user data (i.e. ballast and surf tabs settings) and for watching footage shot by the optional tower camera.
- The X-15 has one of the best engineered wakes for versatility making this boat optimal for the family that skis, wakeboards, surfs, tubes and cruises. Add in the optional surf tabs to help create a massive, tuned surf wake and take Hawaii off your surf to-do list.
- The X-15 comes with an unprecedented 116 cubic feet of storage for all of life's on-water necessities.
- The X-15 comes standard with oversized boarding platform, tower, rotating board racks and hard tank ballast system – and for those who like more weight, you can option to install the plug n' play system that is ready to use with additional ballast sacs. No messy pumps or annoying power cords.