Tuesday 21 May 2013 Good Evening
Held to a higher standard
The X-14V, built on the same hull as the popular ProStar 214V, is anything but the same old same old. With its 96' beam and length of 21' 4", this new V-Drive is the water sports' family dream – top rated ski wakes for the skiers in the crew, while a full boat or full ballast will create clean and rampy wakes for the wake obsessed one. The open cockpit, walk over motorbox, underseat cooler and port side storage make a day on the water fun and comfortable. And like its other siblings in the X-Series stable, the X-14V offers more content than any of its closest competitors.
|Fuel Capacity||35 Gallons|
|Length of Boat||21 4"|
|Boat Weight||3,800 lbs.|
7 things you should know about this boat
- The X-14V is the wakeboard version of the ProStar 214V, the only V-Drive to currently be approved by USA-Waterski as a world record capable, three-event tournament towboat.
- The X-14V is an excellent crossover boat – thanks to the X-14V's ProStar heritage, the wakes are perfect for skiing – but with a flip of a switch, the ballast tanks fill and the X-14V churns out clean, rampy wakes great for wakeboarding, wakesurfing and wakeskating.
- The X-14V is a little over 21 feet so it is a perfect fit for those that need to store their water toys in the garage, especially with the optional folding platform.
- The X-14V comes standard with all the wake sport necessities: an industry unique wakeboard tower, swiveling board racks and clamp system (i.e. no bungees), ballast system, premium sound system with subwoofer and cruise control.
- The X-14V comes standard with snap-in and snap-out carpet for easy wash down and maintenance.
- The X-14V comes standard with one of MasterCraft's VDIG (Video Digital Gauge) that makes reading cruise control settings, fuel, temp, speed, depth, air temp, and water temp (to name a few) easier and prettier than ever!
- The X-14V has an innovative seating configuration that will help hold the 11 people that can fit in this boat, including a ergonomically designed driving center that will have people fighting over who drives for the next session.