Sunday 26 May 2013 Good Morning
Held to a higher standard
As a spacious, world-class towboat, the X-14’s hull is configured for flat slalom runs with the throttle forward; and fat, rounded wakes with the throttle eased back. Quickly tweak the wake size of your X-14 with the flip of a top-lit toggle switch and become your own wake designer. And plush, wrap-around seating with a lounge accommodates the whole crowd.
|Fuel Capacity||40 Gallons|
|Length of Boat||21' 4"|
|Boat Weight||3,300 lbs.|
7 things you should know about this boat
- The X-14 is the largest direct drive (both length and width) in the X-Series line-up.
- The X-14 has an innovative wraparound seating configuration that will help hold the 12 people that can fit in this boat, including a ergonomically designed driving center that will have people fighting over who drives next!
- The X-14 is an incredibly versatile boat, with a premier ski wake based on the 190 EVO hull and a wakeboard wake that will pop most riders to the next level, thanks in part to the ballast system that will ingest 700 lbs of water.
- The X-14 has more storage than any other direct drive with 24 cubic feet of places to stash gear.
- The X-14 motor box is wrapped in high-performance, marine grade diamond pleat vinyl.
- The X-14 comes standard with an oversized boarding platform, tower, rotating board racks and hard tank ballast system.
- The X-14 is the only direct drive in the X-Series line-up to come standard with snap-in and snap-out carpet for easy wash down and maintenance.