Thursday 23 May 2013 Good Morning
Held to a higher standard
The 280V looks and moves with a grace that belies its 28-foot, 114-inch beam. Twin 310-cubic-inch Vortec V-8's make every holeshot a thrill. Plus, counter-rotating props make maneuvering a breeze. With massive seating for your whole family and lots of friends — including our SuperFly twin-tip bow, the 280 still has room for conveniences such as a freshwater sink and enclosed head with hard-surfaced vanity sink, faucet and sprayer.
|Fuel Capacity||100 Gallons|
|Length of Boat||28' 3"|
|Boat Weight||6,200 lbs.|
|Width Amidship||9' 6"|
7 things you should know about this boat
- The 280V STS stands for Secondary Turn Screw which is an incredibly fancy way to say this bad boy has the power of twin V-8's, not only making the 280V STS the sole 28 footer in the inboard market but the only inboard with twin powerhouses with maximum horsepower of 800 stallions.
- The 280V STS is the only inboard boat to be named Boating Magazine's "Boat of the Year", which was followed a few years later by a Boating Magazine honor when the 280V STS was named 1 of 5 "New Classics" soon to be desired by all boaters.
- The 280V STS is truly a day boat with a 110 gallon fuel tank, entertainment center with sink and ice box, optional refrigerator, head (with optional vacuum flush system) and more than enough space for 15 people.
- The 280V STS comes standard with MasterCraft's newest innovation, the BIG (Boat Instrument Gauge) Screen, a beautiful, crystal clear 6" display that is more computer than gauge.
- The 280V STS possesses the innovative pickle-fork bow that allows for more seating and also creates space for the standard bow ladder and anchor locker that will encourage you to stop this vessel and relax.
- The 280V STS has the industry's only 4 tip exhaust system, making sure the 280V STS operates at optimal performance levels.
- The 280V STS is obviously built to entertain as it comes prepped and ready to stow your stuff with nearly 80 cubic feet of under seat storage.