Monday 20 May 2013 Good Morning
Held to a higher standard
With a super-cool SuperFly bow and a wide beam of 102-inches and plush seating for 18, the 245V allows everybody to discover together the best life has to offer. And everyone can take advantage of our patented wakes that are crafted from our specially designed hull to be softer and more rounded than any I/O - making it effortless for first-timers to cross on a pair of skis. With a transom that offers a non-skid fiberglass walk-thru that converts to a sunpad with a customized filler cushion and oversized boarding platform, the 245V makes it easy to make memories no family will ever forget.
|Fuel Capacity||90 Gallons|
|Length of Boat||24' 2|
|Boat Weight||4,730 lbs.|
7 things you should know about this boat
- The 245V, a true family boat, is the most spacious 24 footer on the inboard market with its pickle-fork bow and huge cockpit, with wraparound seating, creating enough room for 18 people, an offering unmatched by the competition because of their much smaller bows.
- The 245V rides like many of its larger I/O counterparts thanks to its modified deep vee stepped hull which gives it a smooth ride in all sorts of water conditions.
- The 245V comes optional with MasterCraft's newest innovation, the BIG (Boat Instrument Gauge) Screen, a beautiful, crystal clear 6" display that is more computer than gauge.
- The 245V pickle-fork bow not allows for more seating but it creates space for the standard bow ladder and anchor locker that will make your day on the lake even more relaxing.
- The 245V has a walk-thru transom that gives arrivals a clear path from the boarding platform to the cockpit.
- The 245V comes with an unprecedented 156 cubic feet of storage with huge amounts everywhere – in the cockpit, the stern and even the bow.
- The 245V comes standard with eloquently designed wood-grain appointments on the dash, throttle and glove box.