Sunday 19 May 2013 Good Afternoon
Held to a higher standard
Every element of design and execution has come together to create a quintessentially MasterCraft boat. With seating for 16 and a deeper hull for a smooth, elegant ride, the 235V also brings together all of the legendary performance traits required to take your breath away – no matter what your favorite water sports might be. All that in combination with a treasury of creature comforts to elevate every moment afloat. Such as our luxurious Superfly bow, wet bar with refrigerator, reversible passenger seat, self bailing hull and ample storage to accommodate all of your gear for a super day out on the water.
|Fuel Capacity||60 Gallons|
|Length of Boat||23' 5"|
|Boat Weight||4,650 lbs.|
7 things you should know about this boat
- The 235V is 23'5" long with a wide 102" beam creating first class room for you to entertain up to 16 people.
- The 235V comes optional with MasterCraft's newest innovation, the BIG (Boat Instrument Gauge) Screen, a beautiful, crystal clear 6" display that is more computer than gauge.
- The 235V offers a new twist on the infamous MasterCraft pickle fork design, originally created to supply more bow room and to give your water dwellers another entry point with its convenient bow ladder. But beware, imitators are lurking so be sure to get the original inboard pickle fork design.
- The 235V was designed to bring MasterCraft's game to the home turf, especially since it has been loaded up with amenities, one of which is the newly designed MasterCraft Passenger Seat that allows the co-captain to adjust their seat to look forward or aft.
- The 235V has a new rendition of the modified deep vee and that translates into a silky smooth ride inside and a great recreational towboat on the outside.
- The 235V comes standard with beautiful gel coat scheme, luscious interior, hi-fi sound system and luxurious appointments throughout like wood and billet accents.
- The 235V has unparalleled storage thanks to its incredibly deep hull design which means you can fit more big stuff in your boat!