Wednesday 19 June 2013 Good Afternoon
Held to a higher standard
The 215V is designed for families who want to do it all-and do it well. Move up front and have a good conversation with the kids. The deep, wide bow of the 215 is the perfect spot for sharing life's precious moments. With a computer-controlled V-8 and luxurious seating for 14, everyone gets to ride along for the all-day fun. Plus, you can fine-tune those incredible wakes to suit your needs for skiing, boarding, tubing or just plain family fun.
|Fuel Capacity||45 Gallons|
|Length of Boat||21' 8"|
|Boat Weight||3,425 lbs.|
7 things you should know about this boat
- The 215V is an example of large things coming in slightly smaller packages – it feels like a typical 23 footer.
- The 215V also rides big thanks to its modified deep vee hull that helps it cut through the chop like many of its larger I/O counterparts.
- The 215V has enough seating in both the traditional bow and cockpit, with wraparound seating, to host 14 of your closest family and friends – even some that aren't so close.
- The 215V comes optional with MasterCraft's newest innovation, the BIG (Boat Instrument Gauge) Screen, a beautiful, crystal clear 6" display that is more computer than gauge.
- The 215V has an one of the best engineered wakes for versatility making this boat optimal for the family that skis, wakeboards, surfs, tubes and cruises.
- The 215V comes with an unprecedented 138 cubic feet of storage for all of life's on-water necessities.
- The 215V comes standard with eloquently designed wood-grain appointments on the dash, throttle and glove box.