Monday 20 May 2013 Good Evening
Held to a higher standard
The 200V offers you the best of all worlds—legendary MasterCraft power, handling and agility merged with ample space. Quick and nimble in turns yet equally adept at taking on weekend rollers, there is no place the 200 doesn't feel at home; especially, with its spacious wrap-around seating. Plus our SuperFly twin-tip bow provides even more seating up front without compromising performance. And like every MasterCraft V model—it gets on plane light years faster than any I/O.
|Fuel Capacity||45 Gallons|
|Length of Boat||20' 0"|
|Boat Weight||3,350 lbs.|
7 things you should know about this boat
- The 200V is by far the largest 20 footer on the market – people swear up and down it is bigger than 20 feet.
- The 200V has MasterCraft's innovative pickle-fork bow design, allowing for more room up front than other 20 footers.
- The 200V comes optional with MasterCraft's newest innovation, the BIG (Boat Instrument Gauge) Screen, a beautiful, crystal clear 6" display that is more computer than gauge.
- The 200V has an one of the best engineered wakes for versatility making this boat optimal for the family that skis, wakeboards, surfs, tubes and cruises.
- The 200V comes with an unprecedented 90 cubic feet of storage for all of life's on-water necessities.
- The 200V comes standard with eloquently designed wood-grain appointments on the dash, throttle and glove box.
- The 200V is exactly 20 feet so it is a perfect fit for those that need to store their water toys in the garage.