Friday 24 May 2013 Good Morning
Held to a higher standard
We moved the engine back, but took the boating world forward. The 214V offers all the advantages of the original 214 hull design and incredible performance, in a new cockpit configuration. Huge port side ski locker, standard starboard underseat cooler and abundant floor space make the 214V a great platform for up to 11 people. The optional Barefoot Training System (BTS) windshield combined with the forward removable ski pylon will entice you into learning new skills. And as the only V-drive three-event certified by USA Water Ski for pulling record capable tournaments, it has all the ski boat credibility you need.
|Fuel Capacity||35 Gallons|
|Length of Boat||21' 4"|
|Boat Weight||3,600 lbs.|
7 things you should know about this boat
- The ProStar 214V is the only V-Drive in the ProStar line whose rear engine design creates room to stretch out for all your family and friends without sacrificing the legendary ProStar wakes.
- The ProStar 214V is the only V-Drive to currently be approved by USA WaterSki as a world record capable, three-event tournament towboat.
- The ProStar 214V has two removable pylon options – one goes in the center of the boat for you waterski purists and the other one fits nicely towards the back of the 214V for those times when you have lots of people in the boat and need the rope out of the way.
- The ProStar 214V comes with the optional VDIG (Video Digital Gauge) that makes reading fuel, temp, speed, depth, air temp, and water temp (to name a few) easier and prettier than ever.
- The ProStar 214V has an innovative seating configuration that will help hold the 11 people that can fit in this boat, including a ergonomically designed driving center that will have people fighting over who drives next.
- The ProStar 214V comes standard with snap-in and snap-out carpet for easy wash down and maintenance.
- The ProStar 214V is up to its gunnels with available options – items like heated seats, heater, BTS (Boom Training System) Windshield for barefooters, mini-tower, tower accessories, additional seating options, Zero-Off GPS cruise control and more – making the 214V one of the most customizable ski boats on the market.