Monday 20 May 2013 Good Morning
Held to a higher standard
With a 96” beam and space for 11, the ProStar 214’s open bow and wrap-around seating invites everyone to share in the fun. But make no mistake; it’s bred from pure MasterCraft performance genetics. Supremely adept at pulling tricks or tubes and able to handle boards or booms - this boat shines where others are dull. And, of course, it features those incomparable flat, smooth wakes. So everyone competes for that elusive personal best-and you can all celebrate together.
|Fuel Capacity||40 Gallons|
|Length of Boat||21' 4"|
|Boat Weight||3,100 lbs.|
7 things you should know about this boat
- The ProStar 214 is the largest direct drive (both length and width) in the ProStar line-up.
- The ProStar 214 has an innovative wraparound seating configuration that will help hold the 12 people that can fit in this boat, including a ergonomically designed driving center that will have people fighting over who drives next.
- The ProStar 214, with a premier ski wake based on the 190 EVO hull, is the perfect family boat for the family that loves to ski and has a lot of friends that want to go too.
- The ProStar 214 has more storage than any other direct drive with 39 cubic feet of places to stash gear, and with the optional mini-tower, storing skis out of the way is even easier.
- The ProStar 214 comes with the optional VDIG (Video Digital Gauge) that makes reading fuel, temp, speed, depth, air temp, and water temp (to name a few) easier and prettier than ever.
- The ProStar 214 is the only ProStar to come standard with an oversized boarding platform, making trips to and from the water effortless (except you still have to get your own ski on).
- The ProStar 214 is the only direct drive to come standard with snap-in and snap-out carpet for easy wash down and maintenance.