Tuesday 21 May 2013 Good Morning
Held to a higher standard
Beyond comfort, styling and power, the ProStar 197 might be the best competition towboat ever. It's the only boat ever certified for all five USA Water Ski events. It has pulled the current slalom world record of 1 1/2 at 43 off and is the official tow boat of the U.S. Open of Waterskiing. Based on the premise that flat and soft wakes, unwavering pulls and perfectly straight boat paths inevitably lead to skiing success, it's no wonder that when you have only a few chances in your career to be at your best, you’ll depend on this boat to get you there. The 197 is so capable, it makes skiers of any ability immediately better.
|Fuel Capacity||28 Gallons|
|Length of Boat||19' 8|
|Boat Weight||2,800 lbs.|
7 things you should know about this boat
- The ProStar 197 is built on the legendary EVO hull whose focus is towing skiers to their best, whether that's on the world stage or a backyard pond.
- The ProStar 197 hull is still unmatched in the industry – it has pulled more world record performances in slalom, jump and trick ski than any other hull.
- The ProStar 197 is certified by AWSA for ALL competitive waterski events.
- The ProStar 197 is the perfect boat for the family who loves to ski but needs the added space of the open bow.
- The ProStar 197 has 16 cubic feet of storage with a highly convenient rear storage locker for your skis, ropes, gloves and binding lube.
- The ProStar 197 comes standard with multi-port electronic fuel injection for turn-of-the-key starting, smart rack and pinion steering system for needle-like precision MasterCraft Cruise and drive-by-wire technology for holding speeds within .2 mph.
- The ProStar 197 is under 20 feet so it is a perfect fit for those that need to store their water toys in the garage (or have to deal with private lake regulations).