Friday 24 May 2013 Good Afternoon
Held to a higher standard
Tricks, slalom, jumping - the ProStar 190 does it all. It pulled the U.S. Nationals decades ago, and it still pulls skiing world records today. In addition, the 190 features full display instrumentation with all of the controls you need for maximum performance, a full-width rear storage compartment, and the rear seat converts to a comfy three-person sun pad when you’re not chasing world records.
|Fuel Capacity||28 Gallons|
|Length of Boat||19' 8"|
|Boat Weight||2,620 lbs.|
7 things you should know about this boat
- The ProStar 190 is the most evolved of all the pure ski boats – with its closed bow, EVO hull and direct drive determination, it means business.
- The ProStar 190 is the flagship of the ProStar brand and by upholding a 40-year tradition, the 190's focus is towing skiers to their best, whether that's on the world stage or a backyard pond.
- The ProStar 190 EVO hull is still unmatched in the industry – it has pulled more world record performances in slalom, jump and trick ski than any other hull.
- The ProStar 190 has plenty of storage for all your ski gear – about 29 cubic feet to be exact – and with the optional mini-tower, storing skis out of the way will is even easier.
- The ProStar 190 is certified for all AWSA ski events.
- The ProStar 190 comes standard with multi-port electronic fuel injection for turn-of-the-key starting, smart rack and pinion steering system for needle-like precision MasterCraft Cruise and drive-by-wire technology for holding speeds within .2 mph.
- The ProStar 190 is a little under 20 feet so it is a perfect fit for those that need to store their water toys in the garage (or have to deal with private lake regulations).