Tuesday 21 May 2013 Good Afternoon
Held to a higher standard
If life is a journey, embarking along these 26.5 feet will change you forever. The remarkable CSX 265 is just what your family needs to forge an indelible connection to the freedom of the water. With twin multi-port, fuel injected 5.7L 310-horsepower Vortec V-8's the CSX 265 delivers spirited MasterCraft performance and handling. No matter what kind of activities you want to pursue, the 265 delivers classic MasterCraft agility in hairpin turns and lively hole shots. What’s more, a luxuriously expansive bow lounge with an optional electric hi/lo table and an onboard head with a full-standing-room shower enables everyone to make your getaway truly comfortable.
|Fuel Capacity||125 gal / 473 l|
|Length of Boat||26' 5" / 8.05 m|
|Boat Weight||7750 lbs / 3515 kg|
|Width Amidship||114" / 2.09m|
7 things you should know about this boat
- The CSX 265, the newest of the Center Console Series offered by MasterCraft, comes in at 26'5" long and 9-feet wide and is the most versatile and configurable boat on the water which makes it easier for you and the 12 other people on your CSX to do whatever your heart desires
- The CSX 265 is truly a day boat, with 120 gallons of fuel and a full sized bathroom that comes with a fresh water sink and a vacu-flush head
- The CSX 265 is a true Direct Drive design standard with twin (yes that means two) V-8 beasts ready to power any activity you can throw at it on the water
- The CSX 265 was designed with any water in mind but its deep vee hull absolutely loves the big water environment, whether it is fresh or salt.
- The CSX 265 has options that make it cooler than any center console on the market – a hydraulic bow table that pops up and down with a flip of switch, a 20" Flat Screen TV, a live well, several rod holders, dive ladder, scuba tank racks, additional speakers and a man-sized GPS system (to name a few).
- The CSX 265 has optional T-Top or Tower design to ensure your boat is customized to your wants and needs.
- The CSX 265 has optional seating arrangements to ensure you get exactly what you paid for